Ñust`as: Healing Forces of Nature is SOLD OUT!
Thursday, September 10th
Saturday, September 12th, 2021
Originally planned for 2020, this is the rescheduled Ñust`as event for 2021, in beautiful Western North Carolina.
Scotland Creative Seekers Tour 2022 (rescheduled)
The 2020 Scotland Creative Seekers Tour has been rescheduled to 2022–Click here for more information
Suzannah Tebbe Davis recently presented:
Answering the Call to Awaken: Lessons in Dreaming & Resilience from Standing Rock to Scotland.
Register at this free event to hear her presentation as well as others’.
Suzannah Tebbe Davis is a shamanic energy medicine woman. She offers over two decades of experience with a diverse blend of mind/body/spirit wisdom teachings and Western theoretical practices, including Andean Shamanism, Energy Medicine and Buddhist mindfulness principles. She has recently added Mentoring to her service offerings.
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- “I’m tired of compromising how I live my life.”
- “I often feel like I’m living on auto-pilot.”
- “I feel I won’t be accepted by others if I show the real me.”
- “I have great ideas and dreams, but they live in my head. How can I make them real?”
- “I feel like I don’t fit in anywhere.”
- “Every time I try to make a change, something happens to move me back to square one.”
- “I’m sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.”
—Anodea Judith, Author, Wheels of Life, Eastern Body/Western Mind, The Sevenfold Journey, Awakening the Global Heart