Originally planned for 2020, this is the rescheduled Ñust`as event for 2021, in beautiful Western North Carolina.
Suzannah Tebbe Davis recently presented:
Answering the Call to Awaken: Lessons in Dreaming & Resilience from Standing Rock to Scotland.
Register at this free event to hear her presentation as well as others’.
Suzannah Tebbe Davis is a shamanic energy medicine woman. She offers over two decades of experience with a diverse blend of mind/body/spirit wisdom teachings and Western theoretical practices, including Andean Shamanism, Energy Medicine and Buddhist mindfulness principles. She has recently added Mentoring to her service offerings.
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- “I’m tired of compromising how I live my life.”
- “I often feel like I’m living on auto-pilot.”
- “I feel I won’t be accepted by others if I show the real me.”
- “I have great ideas and dreams, but they live in my head. How can I make them real?”
- “I feel like I don’t fit in anywhere.”
- “Every time I try to make a change, something happens to move me back to square one.”
- “I’m sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.”
—Anodea Judith, Author, Wheels of Life, Eastern Body/Western Mind, The Sevenfold Journey, Awakening the Global Heart